DIY Natural Fabric Dyes Chart and How To Dye Fabric from Anjou Clothing here. The yellow powder is tumeric and the bottom purple leaves are lavandar. These are the results that she got using 100% natural fabric liked undyed silk. For a how-to on dyeing natural fabrics go to the link (and also read the comments). First seen at Transient Expression here.
Ooo, those maroon ones look like Fluevogs * A*
Mega Moisture Mask
- Split an avocado, remove the seed and spoon the whole thing into the blender bowl (or blender cup in this case).
- Add a little less than 1/4 teaspoon of Vitamin E oil. If you have Vitamin E gel capsules, pierce them and squeeze out the oil. If you’d rather, you can buy the oil for topical use.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of your favorite oil– jojoba, olive oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil. I usually stick to olive oil because it’s worked wonders for me every time with this mask.
- Blend it up until it reaches a whipped/creamy consistency.
You can either put apply this all over or your can do the ponytail method! Put your hair up in a ponytail, saturate the ends and then cover with plastic wrap. Try to give it about 10 minutes at the least, go for 20 if you have the time! Then hop in the shower, shampoo and condition as usual. Blow your hair out or air dry for soft, shiny goodness!
~ * Message tutorial * ~
- Any color marker
- White sheet of paper
- Cotton ball, tissue paper, or toilet paper
1. Pick any color marker and make some dots on a cotton ball, tissue, or toilet paper. The more dots you make the more concentrated the color will be.
2. With the paper make swirls on a white sheet of paper. This is going to give a cloudy-ish effect.
3.You can either print out your message using the paper or write it in yourself.
4. Rip and tear away paper around your message, or if you want a neater look just cut out with scissors.
5- Now place anywhere you want!
I put my message into a little bottle, filled it with confetti stars, and added a chain to make a necklace.
I hope you guys liked this little tutorial,
Have fun making your own =)